Pukka Organic Mint and Licorice Tea 

Pukka Peppermint & Licorice Organic Tea 

Ingredients: 60% mint leaves, 40% licorice root 

Country of manufacture: USA

Weight: 30 grams


Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
The number available is not enough for the meter only [max]
add to favouritesmy favouriteRemove from favourites
Shopping basket

Your shopping cart is empty

Shop the entire store

add a noteEdit note
add coupon

add coupon

The coupon will be calculated when the order is billed

Pukka Organic Mint and Licorice Tea

23.00 SR